We are forever trying to CAPTURE life. It might be with words, pictures, decorative creations. They all have an expression very much their own. It's sentimental, expressive and sometimes disarming...to put a little piece of you and your world together and send it out into blog land.
I personally became inspired following the chronicles of various bloggers decorating projects. I too wanted to document my progress in the world of DIY. My aspirations to decorate my home soon progressed to the desire to share my heart. When I shared some trials and tribulations I was having, the responses moved me. One reader was going through the same type of situation I blogged about. She expressed how good it felt to know she wasn't alone with the same thoughts and experiences. We all know how good it feels to know someone 'gets' something we are going through or feeling. Something I wrote gave comfort to someone who lived 1000 miles away. wow. I too have been comforted by other bloggers stories. Moved by their passions and touched by their heartache.

I blog because I like to create, learn and connect with many different people who make up this not so big world. Regardless of miles, lifestyles or culture we all have a distinct desire to connect with other people...to share our heart, to hear another's. To blog.
Patti

6 comments:
Indeed! I have my camera with me even when i sleep...{okay..not really} but i'm always inspired and ready to create new adventures! Loved getting to know you! Your blog is very delightful! Enjoy the day!:)
Hi friend- i am so glad you blog! I am trying to get better at checking in other places...I get mine done and someone either human or of the pet nature is calling...Blogging is a comittment not only to orselves but to the other voices out there! Glad to call you friend!
Thank you for stopping by my blog! :) I blog because I want to share Christ with others. I want to help encourage and lift them up. I want to share my heart.
I've enjoyed your blog and I am now following you!
Sweet Blessings~
Jenifer
Thank you for stopping by my blog! :) I blog because I want to share Christ with others. I want to help encourage and lift them up. I want to share my heart.
I've enjoyed your blog and I am now following you!
Sweet Blessings~
Jenifer
Keep on blogging it provides a daily warm fuzzy and we all need that :-)Hopping over to say Hello and HAPPY Thursday.
Hugs, Katherine
I love the pictures and quote!! Following you from http://loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com/
Hope you'll stop bye and visit.
xoxo
kate
Post a Comment