Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Where are you from?

When I saw the city sign in a friends home I had to make one for myself.  I think this is such a great way to show a piece of yourself in art.  Where have you been?  Where are you from?  It's all part of who we are.

Here is where my inspiration began! Between you & me
Thanks Tara!

Patti

5 comments:

Tracey said...

It looks soooo good! So glad you made one!

Patti said...

Thank you! I have to say I'm happy with how it came out. I'm so glad I finally made one too! =) Now I have to make the frame!

Between You and Me said...

You did such a great job...love it!

Unknown said...

I'm a new follower and I love your blog! You've got great style. I also love wooden signs. I found your blog on Magical Monday.

www.theelephantstrunk42.blogspot.com

Dina said...

Love this Patti! I have seen others and this is unique!