Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Rescue Dogs


I can honestly say this dog makes me smile daily.  I have never met another animal like him.  We rescued him three years ago from Labrador rescue.  People are always afraid to do that.  I was too.  I have children and didn't know what kind of past this guy had previous to living with us.  But, we took the chance and brought him home.  I can't remember life without him.  I wouldn't want to.  He's my big 100 pound bear.  
If you've ever wondered about rescue dogs......they ARE worth it.  I don't know how old he is...or how long he will grace us with his loving presence.....but he is very much our dog.  Well....maybe I should say...we are very much his people! =)


1 comment:

Blogs said...

I cannot wait to own our own home again...so i can rescue rescue rescue.....:) how sweet! unfort. condo living here stinks and we are not allowed animals but will be hopefully moving this summer! god bless