I love wooden signs. I like them with sayings, words, quotes and places.
I've wanted to make this sign for a while.....
To go above this picture.
Why the lower case i? Well, because I think an important part of marriage is softening your "I". You will always be you...but in the context of marriage you both become "i". Sacrificing, giving, sharing, loving. Caring about another persons needs, wants, dreams, and placing them in the same order of importance as your own....and sometimes ahead of your own.
Thats what the "i" is all about.
Patti
6 comments:
Love it! Might have to be a copy cat!
That is inspirational. I absolutley adore it...sadly Mr Grumpy being as unromantic as he is won't even let me put up a wedding photo let alone a sign for it...still one day when my son gets married i'll have some great ideas for gifts. Thank you.
This is a fantastic idea, and other words can be used with other photos. Thanks for the great idea. You're very creative.
thanks! I think its a compliment when someone copies something you do =) so enjoy!
Patti....I love the "I do" sign above your wedding picture....
These signs are addictive, aren't they?!
They are! I'm running out of walls!! lol =)
Post a Comment