Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award



I am honored to receive the 'Versatile Blogger Award' from Jennifer over at Southern Inspirations!  Please check out her site!  She has some great decorating ideas!!!  Thank you Jennifer!!  I'm very new to blogging...so this means allot!




A "Versatile Blogger" brings everything to the table - a little of this and a little of that."

Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:

  • Thank & link back to the person who gave you the award
  • Share 7 things about yourself
  • Pass the award on to (up to) 15 other bloggers who you have recently discovered and think are fabulous
  • Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.
7 things about me:

1.  I moved 6 times before the age of 20, have lived in three different states and feel like Florida is my home even though I've only been here 4 years.

2. I love to paint, hate to sew, love my glue gun for so many reasons.....just love to create!

3. Have two amazing children and a wonderful husband who loves me with all my imperfections and flaws.  

4. Fall is my favorite season...but I still LOVE Florida!

5. I love to laugh, I'm usually happy..sincerely...I see the bright side to almost anything.  You'll either hate me for it or love me for it...lol

6.   I love animals...and grew up wanting to live on a farm.  I never did.....lived across from a horse farm!  Wouldn't want all the work of a farm now that I'm 41...but I still love 'The country'.

7.  I love God...appreciate God..thank God..for sooo many things..and I'm finally learning to say that 'out loud' =)
  
Passing on the love to some blogs that have inspired me!






Seeds of Encouragement


Check out these lovely ladies sites...and you'll see why they inspired me! =)

3 comments:

Between You and Me said...

Thanks, Patti, for the award!

It's my first one. :)

I'll get a post together over the weekend for it!

Jen Newsham said...

Thank you so much for the blog award! You are so sweet!! Can't wait to post about this.

Daiquiri said...

Thanks so much Patti :-)