Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Seeing the after


I found this great watering can this weekend at a garage sale.
A treasure!!!
It's amazing what a little paint can do to change the look of something.
It's fun to find simple treasures and make them your own.
I think it looks so much better!
This might have wound up in the garbage, but I saw something more.
I saw the after even before I painted it.
I had a plan!
Sometimes I feel like this water can.
Like I need a coat of paint.  
I can't always see my 'after' but I know God does.
He's got a plan too.
To make me better.  
I'm so happy to be one of God's treasures!

Patti






2 comments:

Dina said...

That you are my friend!!

Blogs said...

thats beautiful! what a great way to look at our lives as well! your remarkable xoxo happy sunday