Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Girl Time

This is my daughters birthday weekend!  Her official birthday is Monday...but we like to stretch it out in my family!

This is her cake.  It's her favorite cake with her favorite cookies.  Yellow cake with chocolate icing...and of course we all know Oreo!  
I added the little lolly pops because I thought they looked like balloons.

We went to the mall today to have my daughters ears pierced!  She was very brave.  We then picked out some earrings she can wear once her ears heal.  (6 weeks) We found some really cute one's.  eggs and bacon, milk and cookies, smiley faces, tiny frogs. I'll post them when I download my pictures!

Today's about 'girl time'
Now it's time to go do our nails together.....I'm going to give her a pedi and mani =)

Isn't it fun being a girl?  

Patti

1 comment:

AMY said...

Sounds like a great girl bday and great day together! SWEET!

I only have a boy, so I don't have girly things to do.
I'm a new follower from Katie's blog!

www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com