'Love is Everywhere' with Katie is featuring my 'love story' today!!! =) The way I met my husband.
It's so fun to be featured on someone else's blog! To pop over their and see your words...or your picture! It gives you that little confirmation that we all hope for....'My blog is being read!'
This is Katie
You'll love her writing style and her creative fun personality! Her blog is such a great idea...because I don't know about you...but I love a good love story!! I love hearing how people met! Don't you?
So, THANK YOU Katie for the kind feature!!! Although I don't always have time to see all the blogs I want to see....I always make sure I pop over to yours!!!
Go ahead...pop over and check her out!
Patti


5 comments:
I just found Katie's blog the other day and I love it. Congrats on being featured!
Stopping by to follow you from Fab Friends Friday. Love your blog and hope you'll stop by and say hi to me at:
http://norwegianphoenix.blogspot.com
I'd love for you to follow me back. I can't wait to read some of your older posts. Have a great weekend!
Adelaide@ Norwegian Phoenix
Congratulations on your feature!
And I too love to read other love stories! Its fun to read how two people can find each other in this huge world.
Take Care and have a fabulous Friday!
I'm here checking you out from For the Love of Blogs. Guess I'll check out Katie too :)
Congrats on both features!!! Katie's and the FTLOB!!! I really enjoyed your post on why you blog! Thanks for sharing!!
Patti! You're so sweet and I adore your story. I read it out loud to my boyfriend after I read it to myself a bunch of times, haha. I love how you met :)
xoxo
Thanks again so much for letting me share it with everyone!
Kate
Post a Comment