I want to share a site with you. It's called Picnik. For those of you who have wondered how to make collages like the one above...you can do it there. It's free! How many times have you seen someone's blog and said 'How did she do that? Well...there you go. Enjoy. It's fun to play around with it. Fun isn't a strong enough word...addicting! There are lot's of possibilities! so go ahead...check it out and be creative!
BLOG BUTTONS
Do you have one? You should! That way if someone like's your blog they can put it on their blog to let everyone know. But...if you're like me you may have no idea in the world how to do this! Well, I have another site for you!

Click on this site to get step by step instructions on making a button!
Have fun!
Patti

4 comments:
I have been wondering how people do that. I will have to take a look.
All the best,
Clay
http://www.tantrumstroublesandtreasures.blogspot.com
Ooooooooh Patti I have spent ALL week trying to find out how to make a blog button -THANK YOU! I came by to thank you too for your lovely comment that you left on my blog. Getting up in the morning and reading my comments just makes my day...and now it's doubly better because I can attempt a blog button - whoop, whoop!
Thank you again
Warmest wishes
Carol
thankyou for the information about making a button. I have been wanting to make one.
I am a new follower from the weekend blog hops. Please come by and follow back..
This is a very useful post. For someone like me who isn't at all technical but still wants to have a good looking blog, posts like these are an asset.
CJ xx
Post a Comment