A generation that is so often called selfish... I see as inspired. An age range that has so many more stresses than I ever did, I see as determined, Selfless and brave. Brave because they are willing to be more than what society see's them as. Selfless because they reach out to help others when they haven't even figured out how to help themselves. And determined because even when they fall, they get back up and face the world again.
I see them in worship. Hands held high, praising....unashamed.
I see them with friends. Listening, caring, helping.
I see them in Community. Reaching out, helping others....making a difference.
We often as adults, grownups...parents...get involved in things with the hope that we can help teach the next generation something. What I have found each time I'm graced with the presence of these amazing youth is that they teach me. To be selfless. To be determined. To be brave.
I look into their faces....and I see Jesus.
Patti



1 comment:
Awe! Love it!
Post a Comment