The beach. *sigh*
The beach just has this effect on me. It calms me down. It opens my mind and at the same time seems to flush out all the things that have become heavy and burdensome.
It's my place to go and get rejuvenated.
I'm truly not wanting to turn that calendar page over to August yet. Here in the
South the kids go back to school the second week of August!
I know! It should be after Labor Day right? I agree.
I'm hoping to get a few more beach visits in before it's time for school bags
and sharpened pencils.
I've got a teen and a tween and
I have to say the beach is still one of those places that we can all go
to as a family and everyone enjoys it.
When you have teens and tween's...that's not always the case.
Where do you go that just puts some life back into you?
Is there a place that seems to fill you with peace again?
I hope you get to spend some time in your special place to unwind and rejuvenate!
Patti



No comments:
Post a Comment